9 interesting facts about me
1. When I was younger, I loved all kinds of music, and I hated it when I couldn't play it on my violin because there was no sheet music! That's why I started writing arrangements, so I can play all my favorite songs, regardless of the genre.
2. I'm originally from a tiny, beautiful country called Montenegro..located on the Adriatic sea (You know Italy? It's like, right across the sea).
3. My love of music may have started a long time ago when Eurovision song contests really had good music...and, for the record: I decided I want to be a violinist when I saw a representative of Switzerland (1990), Egon Egemann. He was wearing a white suit and had a white electric violin.
4. Writing sheet music for different ensembles gives me the opportunity to share music with so many people from all over the world. And there are so many great songs waiting to be played!
5. My Mayan sign is Yellow Planetary Seed and that means I'm a lifetime student. I want to learn everything about Music arts, Martial arts, Mayan calendar, Massages, Knitting and Sewing,... I finished a course for Arranging on BerkleeOnline last year and just started a Turkish language course.
Oh, did I mention I have 2 kids and a wonderful supporting man beside me?
"I have commissioned a ton of arrangements from Bojana, and every one of them is great. I heartily recommend her to anyone"
- Fred Lieder, String Along quartet
"Incredible service and reliable music, Bojana is truly amazing! With quick turnovers, she delivers A CLASS scores. Definitely recommended for any string project."
- Nathan Javidzad, LIV Events
6. I love Jane Austin's novels. I admit I'm a romantic. Maybe that's why I love so much writing special music arrangements for Weddings.
7. I wrote so many unusual and unknown songs as special Wedding requests so I think this website is now a great source of string quartet music arrangements. Over 900 arrangements so far!
You can find a catalog with all songs I arranged for the string quartet here.
As a Signature Artist, I publish sheet music for string quartet, trio, and duo on MusicNotes, the newest ones are songs by OneRepublic and Imagine Dragons.
Check my published arrangements on MusicNotes.com.
8. Dancing is my passion. I believe that all music should be composed and made so you can dance to it.
In all my arrangements I take special care of the rhythm. It's not that simple to transform an electronic or rock song that has drums into an instrumental like for a string quartet. But, I love those challenges, and I can say my arrangements are pretty much popular because of my way of using string instruments as a rhythm section.
9. As a Violinist, I was a member of many chamber and symphony orchestras, classical and rock ensembles, world music bands, and I have my own solo project Bo Cline where I play my electric violin with loops.
Now I play in String duo ŽPu. We use my arrangements of course.
Feel free to check all my duets for Violin and Cello here!
"Just fantastic. Bojana is SO quick to arrange things at sometimes very short notice for my clients. Every single time she comes up with amazing arrangements. Bojana is a top-notch musician and a top-notch arranger and just so pleased to have found her."
- Lynette Webster, Capriccio Quartet
"Our String Trio and Quartet have been using Bojana's music arrangements for years. She is always quick to respond and serve us even for last-minute requests!"
- April Berkowski, Elegant Ensemble
"Bojana has made an arrangement for my first wedding song, tango "Milonga para una armonica", that she played personally with her band Danza Orchestra. That was the most beautiful present that I ever got!"
- Vladana Mrdak, Montenegro